Southeast Asia has a beautiful and Romantic country which is known as Thailand, and it is situated in Indochinese Peninsula. Bangkok is the Capital of Thailand. It is one of the safest and best destination place for the couples as well as for family across the world. Thailand tour packages.
How to travel Thailand?
- By Air : A most Flexible and convenient way to travel is by air. Many International tourist can choose this option. Direct planes are also available for this trip. The Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok and Phuket International Airport are the best place to land, Because many cities are attach to this Airport and you can reach your destination without any hesitation .
- By Train : Travelling in Thailand with the trains are safe. Option gets some limit because International trains have route till Singapore. In fact, trains are the best way to travel between Bangkok and Chiang Mai, Phuket, Koh Samui or Krabi.
- By Road : There are many roads across country which directly joins Thailand. Here, you will need International Driving Permit and a valid License issued Driver. Regular bus services are also available from countries like Singapore and Malaysia that take you to Koh Samui or Krabi and Hat Yai. Main Problem individual face here is crossing border which is very time consuming process.
- By Water : Thailand is approachable by water from countries like Indonesia and Singapore. The facility of cruises is also at one finger-tips from Hong Kong, Australia and Europe which stop at Phuket and Bangkok. If you want to travel inside Thailand then ferries and cruises are a convenient way to see the different islands like Koh Phi Phi and Koh Samui.
Five Beautiful Attraction in Thailand
1. Floating Market, Pattaya
A best tourist attraction in Thailand is Floating Market where, you will get an original Thai slice of life experience. You will see many glimpse of how there tradition were during olden days. Local public were olden dress to make tourist aware about their old times.
You can take a long tail famous boat ride to see the 4 segments of the market- Central, North East, South, and North and pick up fruits, herbs, incense, flowers, etc. Apart from shopping, you will observe local craftsmen making variety of handicrafts. You can also get a herbal Thai massage, and get a picture wearing a Thai dress, etc.
Want to book Entry ticket for this market. Click here!
2. Dinner Cruise in Chao Phraya River, Bangkok
The most memorable and fascinating trip of Thailand is spending time in Dinner Cruise. All different delicious food which includes international cooking and the famous Thai dish is served in this Cruise. The journey starts from 7.30 pm and ends at 9.30 pm.
Live shows like music and dance are performed here. One can feel relax and enjoy the pleasant time spend in this cruise.
Want to book ticket for Dinner Cruise in Chao Phraya River? Click here!
3. Safari World Zoo, Bangkok
It Covers the area of 170 acers which is Located in Khlong Sam Wa. Many different variety birds and animals like zebras, giraffes , deer, lions, bears, tigers etc are found here.
The famous dolphin show event happens at Marine Park. You can visit this place with families and children. you will come across thousands of endangered species. It Opens daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Want to book your ticket for Safari World Zoo? Click here!
4. Dream World Amusement Park, Bangkok
This is a beautiful amusement Park which comprises many rides like Roller coasters, merry-go-round, hurricane, and many other rides. There are many water Rides too. The best place you can enjoy with children’s. you will also find the fancy-word of meeting Cinderella, Pocahontas, snow white, in just one day. Teenagers and Children’s will enjoy this place.
There are variety of restaurant available for different cuisine. It is open daily from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
To Book your tickets for Dream World Amusement Park Click here!
5. Underwater World
It is one of the Thailand first modern marine museum, which fascinate the tourist visiting this place. The underwater world is the best place to visit in Pattaya Located at Sukhumvit Road., Nongprue, Banglamung Chonburi Thailand. It is 100 meter long passage with 500 varieties of fishes.
This place is also good for educating common people like for school students and also various education program.
If you are interested for booking tickets please check here!
Five Beaches to visit in Thailand
1. Railay Beach & Cave, Krabi
The best aesthetically appealing beach in Thailand were you can relax with peaceful mind. It is a attractive beach with white sand with crystal clean water. Many lagoons, caves, and cliffs are all at walking distance so that you can enjoy anywhere on the beach.
2. Patong Beach, Phuket
This is the best beach for celebration and playing. It is a resort town located in the town of west coast of Phuket Island. various activities like Go Go bars, massage parlours, cabarets, nightclubs, Jet Skiing, Snorkelling, Scuba Diving, are also available.
3. Nai Harn Beach
A narrow beautiful beach with clear water and white sand. the best time for swimming at this beach is from month November to April, and best time for kite-boarding and surfing is from month May to October. Local bistros are best place for relaxing at this beach. It is open all day and entry is free.
4. Karon Beach
Karon bean is one of the most popular beach in Phuket. It has excellent café with mouth-watering taste of all different delicious dishes. This beach is open for all individual and entry is completely free. One can visit this place anytime and it is open for all day.
5. Freedom Beach, Phuket
One of the best beach which have beautiful atmosphere with colorful gems and stones. It is covered over 300 meters area with glorious white sand. Various activities like Beach soccer, Beach volleyball, and snorkelling are also performed on this beach.
This was all information about the attractive place and beaches in Thailand. I hope you all liked this post and Feel free and drop the message, don’t hesitate to Contact us
Have a good day! See you all soon.
Follow Us on Social Media For More Interesting Updates
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Akbar’s Mughal Capital, Fatehpur Sikri
- The Ultimate Maldives Island Experience: Find True Balance of Mind, Body, and Soul
- The Benefits of Solo Travel: Why Going It Alone is the Best Way to Explore the World
- What Is The Most Luxurious Lifestyle Country To Live In?
- Best Luxury Lifestyle Services