Friends, Attraction places in Gujrat is increasing in very fast speed. One the best place in Gujrat is to visit The World’s Tallest Statue – Statue of Unity, which is located on Narmada River in the Kevadiya colony. The Project started its construction work on October 2013 by Larsen & Toubro. Our honorable Indian Prime Minister bow it on 31st October 2018.
Here is a guide to important information about Statue of Unity have a glace once.
There are some strict Rules made mandatory due to this COVID Pandemic:-
- Hand Sanitizer and mask is always compalsary throughout your visit
- Due to COVID situation Tickets are booked by online mode, No offline tickets are available
- Group Images are not allowed
- Food packets are not allowed inside SOU even so, baby food and medicine are allowed
The List of Tourist attraction are:
- Sarder Sarover Dam
- Statue Of Unity
- Khalwani Eco Tourism
- Butterfly Garden
- Zarvani Eco-Tourism & Adventure Zone
- Khalwani Couple Cycling
- Zarvani Cycling
- Vishwa Van
- Cactus Garden
- Ekta Nursery
- Kevadia Bus Route
- Children Nutrition Park
- Arogya Van Wellness Centre
- Ekta Cruise
- River Rafting
- Jungle Safari
- Sardar Sarovar Nauka Vihar (Boating)
Here’s the link of English and Hindi guide to all the tourist of SOU.
Soo buddies!! It was all about Statue of Unity, Do Visit it once!! I m sure your are going to enjoy this place and also Feel free and drop the message, don’t hesitate to Contact us
Have a good day! See you all soon.